Friday, February 23, 2007

Canton, Michigan February 2007

America, a country of culture, politics, freedom, and opportunities. and not to mention Celebrities. Unfortunately, this time, I am there to visit a small lil district called Canton, Michigan. The celebrities here are.,...Eninem? that guy from Home Improvement? Well that's all I know. It is the country where bookstores have two extra sections; Homo and Bush. Where Baseball is like war and Asians take advantage of return policies.

This is more of a vacation for me, to see my brother, sister-in-law, and my nephews rather than an exploration. But as you will later see, the Wanderlust did take over.

This is Adam and Evan...My nephews. Cute yes? Mom says that Adam is like my brother, carefree, happy-go-lucky, and loves to sleep and eat. Evan is like me, hot tempered, Sir Cry-a-lot, Always absorbing everything he sees. Both are good with chicks though. Although, Evan at first was rather evil giving me old ladies, blacks or both. Adam was more consistent, getting attention from nice people. (though in the end Evan manage to get me a hot HK girl...).

These are a few photoshoots of them...

(not in chronological order)

























This is dedicated to my nephews which I will soon put them as the evil twins in my book of Trius Blades....yay!! Ive now got names.

Cheers!!

No comments:

Amazon!!